Criminal and Traffic
If you are facing criminal or traffic charges in any of the District or High Courts you will want an experienced advocate on your side. Our team of highly experienced defence lawyers are approachable and available to guide you through every step of the Court process
Whether you need a Limited Licence to get you back on the road or you are facing very serious criminal charges we have the expertise to assist you in negotiating the difficult and often daunting Court Process.
- Domestic relationship violence offences
- Drug offences
- Regulatory breaches
- Theft and Fraud offences
- Traffic and driving offences
- Jury trials at both District and High Court level
- District Court, High Court and Court of Appeal cases
- Limited licence Applications
- Applications for community based sentences in lieu of disqualification
- Applications for a S106 discharge without conviction
We accept both private instruction and we are categorised to accept Legal Aid cases PAL 1 through to 4.